Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rebecca and Kyle's Senior Portrait Session

Hey everybody! Well, I've been back in Canada a little over a week now and I bet some of you have been wondering why I haven't put up any new blog posts on the sessions I did while I was in Doniphan. I've been a busy girl this past week, let me tell ya! Unfortunately, it's been the kind of busy where you work on something for hours and by the end of the day, you can't tell that you've done anything at all. So frustrating!

Everytime I leave for a week or two and Daniel gets to use his laptop (he never gets to use it when I'm home because I always have it. lol) it starts crashing all the time. I told him that his laptop has changed it's allegiance. It no longer likes him; it only likes me. Can't say that I blame it since Daniel is the one that gave a previous laptop of his a bath! Yes, Daniel, my techy, computer savvy husband dropped his laptop in the bathtub! Don't ask how it happened. He did manage to dry it out and it still worked for a while, but I don't think it was that long until it was replaced by the current PC.

Anyways, so Daniel had to back up all my files onto a separate hard drive, uninstall all my programs, and reinstall Windows. So, before I could even think about doing anything like editing photos or updating my website I had to reinstall all my programs and move my files back onto this computer.

The other thing that's been keeping me so busy this past week (also courtesy of my husband) is that my house is a complete and total disaster. Seriously, it looks like a hurricane (Hurricane Daniel) hit my house..... 5 times! How in the world did he ever manage to get along without me before? I saw his dorm room a few times in college and it was always spic and span.... I feel I've been deceived. Oh well, I love him to death anyway!

So, the first session I did was with two special high school senior cousins, Kyle Davidson and Rebecca Elliott. They are graduating from the same school I graduated from, West Point Christian Academy. I seriously can't believe that these two are old enough to be graduating. It doesn't seem that long ago that they were the two annoying boogers that were always pestering me and my friends on breaks. I'll stop myself before I get too mushy.









I'm really proud of these two! Can't wait to see what's in store for them!

Well, that's it for today! I'll try to post at least every other day until I'm up to date on my sessions. So, until next time!

P.S. If you've tried to comment on my blog posts before and couldn't, I think I've fixed that problem now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment