Sunday, December 11, 2011

Breana and Janelle

Ok, so as you may have noticed, I've gotten pretty behind on my blogging. Sorry readers! So, I'll be getting caught up within the next couple of weeks.
First, in the line up, is Breana and Janelle Church. Their session was late in October and the lovely Canadian weather had decided to give us a preview of what we had to look forward to in the long winter months ahead. Yes, It. Was. COLD!!! I felt awful having to ask these girls to take their coats off for some of the photos. But they braved the cold without complaint, and in spite of our numb fingers and runny noses, we got some very nice shots.





























Hey everybody, that's it for me today! Don't forget to go to the contact page on my website and sign up for the free VBP newsletter! Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment